This camp caters to grades 3-10. Each girl is initially placed in an age appropriate group on the first day where there skills will be evaluated. Subsequently for the rest of the week will be placed in skill level groupings.
**All campers need to have: sunscreen, goggles, mouthpiece, stick, sneakers, cleats, water, and snack every day.
Typical Daily Schedule:
- Warm ups with a concentration in dynamic runs, intro to plyometrics and how to stretch properly. Also fun conditioning games.
- Stick skill work. Rotations with a different coach and different skill.
- Specific skills (offensive or defensive)
- Games/Last day of camp Tournament
- Closing activites/Dismissal
Camp Director: Carrie Bodo
Coaching at Smithtown 13 years
Head West Girls Lacrosse Coach 10 years
Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach Hofstra University 1987-2001
Head Field Hockey Coach Hofstra Univeristy 1987-1996
NCAA tournament 2001
NCAA Regional Coach of the year 2001
Inducted into Lacrosse Hall of Fame 2009
Player for Hofstra University DI
The coaching staff includes Varsity, JV, and middle school coaches throughout the Smithtown School District in addition to instructors with collegiate and professional coaching and/or playing experience.
Camp Questions: Please call 382-3048 ask for Coach Bodo
|6/26 - 6/30
||8:30am - 12:00 noon